And The Boy

Featuring
FIFTY5 THURSDAY


THis BOY...
I love to pieces.
And he makes me smile.
And he makes me cry.
And he makes me dream...

He takes my breath away
each time he says my name.

and so I LVE
THis BOY!

"... and the nearness of you takes my breath away."

~ Lori Novo ~





FIFTY5 THURSDAY

My pick for this week
BEVERLY MESH DRESS
from
EXCLUSIVELY YOURS

INCLUDES
Mesh Dress/ 5 Sizes
Shoes W/Hud
Necklace & Bracelet

Blog
With all Fifty5 Deals For This Week

The sale runs through Sunday, Some designers keep it going the whole week.

CREDITS:
Skin ~ Mokatana * Jamaica 05 ~ Glam Affair
Hair ~ Luna * Strawberry ~ Adonnes
Eye MakeUp ~ Lying Eyes * Yellow Gold ~ Madrid Solo
Head Piece ~ Valerie's Hat * Yolk ~ Bliss Couture
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
Location ~ Lovely's Photo Studio

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment