Sunday With Tiffany

Featuring
COSMOPOLITAN SALEROOM
Round 10/2 (March 31 - April 13)


Dear Second Life,
I just stopped by to say hello and wish you an amazing week ahead.
Hope your days will be bright and exciting 
and that blessing keeps showering on you every moment.
Love you all tons and bunches, but I bet you'll already know that ;)



I know, I know, this song is kinda sad, but I am happy for reals.
I've been feeling better and I seem to be getting my energy back little by little every day. :))))
A great reason to feel happy and so thankful!!!

Besos Beautiful World!
Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wearing
TIFFANY DRESS
Beige
by
[AMARELO MANGA]
available now at the
COSMOPOLITAN SALEROOM

63 Top SL designers, over 150 quality items & Exclusives!
Some New Designers and New Group Gifts!
 Nothing more than L$70 Except For Exclusive Items 
This round is available for only two weeks (March 31 - April 13).

Hope To See You All There!


COSMOPOLITAN SALEROOM     BLOG     FLICKR     FACEBOOK PAGE
FACEBOOK GROUP


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

OTHER CREDITS:
Skin ~ Meg V2 Nat ~ Akeruka
Hair ~ Saga ~ eXxEsS Hair
Necklace ~ Ribbon Necklace ~ .::PURE POISON::.
Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial (ML) ~ IKON Eyes
Photo Location ~ Lovely's Photo Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment