A New Second Life?

Featuring
WOW SKINS


Dear Second Life,

Can you possibly get any better than what you already are?
According to Linden Labs, you can and will in the future,
the next generation of Second Life virtual world is being worked on as we speak,
but don't worry, you will continue to live on after your sister surfaces on the web.

She promises her users the power to go far beyond in creating anything imaginable.
Don't I have that already with you?
Peter Gray (Linden Lab spokesman) tells a different story,
according to the plan, the next generation promises to be the best ever in virtual worlds.

Now, this may take years to happen I assume, and I wonder,
if I get to see it in my Second Lifetime, will I move on to the new promising virtual world
or remain in this one?
I am one to plant her roots deep and strong so change does make me a little uneasy but sometimes my
curiosity takes the best of me.
I also wonder if this virtual world I reside in will start losing users once the new promised land (virtual world)
appears and how much the population will drop when this happens?

So much uncertainty for now that the only thing that remains to do
is to wait and see what my Second Life future holds.

SOURCE


Location
@ Six
(Moderate)
Simple, quirky, and surreal items for your virtual life!  
They carry lights, furnishings, decorative items, and much more.

~~

CREDITS:
Wow Skin ~ Azzura  (Exclusive) * Bronze ~ Available @ Summer Fashion Festival
Hair ~ Mouche ~ analog dog
Gown ~ Cressida * Blush ~ MERIVALE
Pose One ~ Morphine
Pose Two ~ My AO Stand
Model & Photographer  ~  Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment