No I Do's

Featuring
AZUL by Mami Jewell

VIEW FULL IMAGE HERE


Dear Second Life,

I am still allergic to weddings...
ACHOOOO!
See what I mean?
That is why I keep away from them,
Just the thought of them gives me chills.

But oh how I love to dress up in wedding dresses.
Makes no sense I know I know.
But let's put it this way,
Wedding dresses make me smile,
while weddings make me go,
HA!...  ASHOOO!

FAITH
AZUL'S
New Wedding Dress
by Mami Jewell
is my newest, beautiful addition to my wedding gown collection.


InWorld      MarketPlace      Blog      Flickr Releases      Flickr Group

Listening To
~ Angus & Julia Stone ~


CREDITS:
Skin ~ Melodia * Bronze o4A (NEW) ~ Wow Skins & Shapes
Hair ~ Memory ~ EMO-tions
Tiara ~ Winter Rose ~ Tempestuous
Jewelry ~ Bodza Jewels ~ Donna Flora
Pose ~ Morphine
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment