POINT and SHOOT!

Featuring
FA CREATIONS and REAL LIFE MEMORIES


I heard the familiar click and turned around to find my then three-year-old daughter 
standing behind me, holding her new white toy camera. She had caught me off guard while I was 
busy preparing my family's breakfast that I had not noticed her coming into the kitchen.
I smiled when I noticed her tiny finger, repeatedly clicking on the oversize button of her new toy
while she slowly made her way around me to capture me from every angle possible with her plastic lens.
Feeling honored to be the subject of her newly discovered hobby, I smiled from ear to ear,
and while holding the pot with one hand and the stirring spoon with the other, I struck a pose for her.
Immediately her finger stood still for the first time since she had appeared in the kitchen
and with a confused expression she asked,
"Mami, what are you doing?'
"I am posing for you baby so you can take my pictures."
I replied proudly.
She looked disappointed as she ran out of the kitchen while screaming,
"Nooo mamiiii, this is to look at animals!"

⊙.◎)

Whatever happened to "Mami you are so beautiful!" ? :P

Dear Second Life,
the moral of the story is;
Not every child sees their mami and daddy as the two, most beautiful, 
people in their lives. For all we know, they may think they were mistakenly born into a zoo.
Now I wonder...
What animal did my daughter think I was back then?

HuGs,
Lori Novo


This video by Always goes to all girls out there

When did doing something
become an insult?

Published on Jun 26, 2014
Find Out More At 
Fighting to Empower Girls Everywhere



Wearing
NEW
from 
FA CREATIONS

TUNIC DRESS
by Sandie Saenz
Available in Blue ~ Red ~ White

InWorld Store   ♦   MarketPlace   ♦   Blog   ♦   Flickr

~~~~

CREDITS:
Skin ✳ Blondie ✳ 7 Deadly S{K}ins
Freckles ✳  Azzurra ✳ Wow Skin
Hair ✳  Devinna ✳  Truth Hair
Eyes ✳ Ardent * Clarity (Med) ✳  Ikon Eyes
Earrings ✳  Pearl Daisies ✳  Maxi Gossamer
Necklace ✳  Kitty Cryus Diamond Necklace ✳  Alienbear Designs
Ring ✳  Coming Up Roses * Cream ✳  Buttery Toast
Slink Hands ✳ Elegant 01
Location ✳  Roche (Moderate)
Pose One ✳  aDORKable
Pose Two ✳  Morphine
Model & Photographer ✳  Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment