Visiting Heaven Scent

Featuring
AZUL by Mami Jewell
Group Gift


Ah, so good to be back beautiful world!

In case you didn't notice, I was gone again for a few days.
It was actually on a forced absence just like the last time.
It seems that lately my internet and my computer are not getting along too well.
If it's not one thing it's the other, I tell you >:(
Luckily, today I think I finally got both things to play nice with each other 
and I hope the harmony between both remains for a long time ;)

It was great to be welcomed by

AZUL'S
Mesh Dress
Group Gift
by Mami Jewell

Don't forget to get yours ;)

InWorld   ❖   MarketPlace   ❖   Blog   ❖   Flickr Releases   ❖   Flickr Group


CREDITS
Skin ~ Melodia * Bronze 01A (NEW) ~ Wow Skins
Hair ~ Tum278 ~ booN
Pose ~ Morphine
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


Ending this post with two Youtube videos that I am sure you gonna find very interesting.

Realistic Drawing 
by
Marcello Barenghi

ENJOY!



Marcelloooo,
Where's the Milkyway?!



Thank You Azul Tortuga For Sharing These Vids.


No comments:

Post a Comment