My Safe Haven



There is a very special place in all of Second Life where I go when I am in need of peace. 
It is always this very same spot where I go to cry, 
where my tears fall and become one with the waves of the ocean. 
Where the "baa" of the sheep consoles me and where the rain washes away my pain.
But sometimes the tears and the pain won't go away.

Hello Beautiful World!
The above is the text from a very old blog post that I published back in 2012.
HERE you can check it out ;)


-Quiet Irish Parkland-
That place was my safe haven, unfortunately, that beautiful sim closed years ago.
I remember when I teleported there and found my mountains gone, my sheep, and the rain
that I loved so much, everything was gone and replaced with business buildings.
I truly was heartbroken.

I spent years looking for a new haven. I am not gonna say that I never found one,
I actually found several throughout the years, but none ever gave me the same peace that those
mountains gave me.

until now...


Earlier in the morning, I felt like exploring a new sim and in my destination search I came upon
Bluebell Coast, a touch of Scotland (Adult), and as soon as I landed I felt I was home again,
in my new safe haven in Second Life...

Hello beautiful land, I have been looking for you for so many years! 

Sim Description
Photographic sim with Kilt Falls, Stag Rock,  The Tower,  Rabbies Burn,  Loudoun Ruins, 
Hammy's Cottage,  Inventors corner. Campsite,  Adult, naughty, nude, photography couple, 
dance, forest, hang out, beach, Wedding venue


I started exploring Bluebell Coast immediately and with every step I took I would get those beautiful chills
I always get when my body or my heart is happy. I honestly couldn't believe my eyes at all
the beauty that I saw in every corner of this land. And my heart was just beating so fast inside
my chest that I almost felt like crying, yes, I am a very emotional girl.

Be still my heart, we are home now. 



This beautiful sim has so much to offer, and so much to enjoy.
It even has the sheep that I love so much like Quiet Irish Parkland had. The only thing missing
for me is the rain.

Two things that are not mentioned in the description are the horse and bicycle rezzers.
Imagine taking a horse ride while you explore the land, wow!


Something that I would like to mention though is that my home is truly the one Steppenwolf and I share
on our beautiful island, especially when we are in each other's arms. He's the one that makes any
place in Second Life feel like home and I am sure he feels the same way about me. This new sim
I am considering a continuation of my beginnings, a continuation of those feelings where I needed a
place to run to and find peace.

*By the way, you can click all pics to enlarge them.*


Back then I had taken Steppenwolf to show him Quiet Irish Parkland. At the time we were just
friends but he says that he was already in love with me. He also said that while we were exploring
the land, he wanted so much to take me in his arms and kiss me, but I kept running away.
I really wasn't aware of his feelings for me at that time. All I remember is that every time he would get too 
close while we explored, my heart would beat so fast and I would get so nervous so I 
would walk away to continue showing him around.

Now in Bluebell Coast, he gets to kiss me all he wants because I have no desire to walk away from him ever again.


Did I mention that earlier I had seen a couple making love at the beach there?
They were completely nude and didn't mind that other people were around exploring.
And no, I didn't stop to watch them :P As soon as I spotted them, I turned around and
walked away in the opposite direction.

However, later when I returned to Bluebell Coast with Steppenwolf we did try it too but I was
getting too much sand in my butt crack so it got a bit uncomfortable so we stop. Kidding my beautifuls,
it's just a joke :P All we did was explore, cuddle, and take pictures and Steppenwolf filmed us which
I promise to share his video with you when he's done with it.

Ah, and we also danced and danced.


Another thing I would like to mention is that I no longer need to find a place to escape to or run to
when I feel like real life is getting too hard. I am at a point in my life, both, RL and SL, where I feel
so blessed and loved. I no longer come to SL to escape anything, I simply come because SL is
an extension of my RL that I enjoy so much.

Still, this new place that I have found represents peace for me, the same peace that I longed
for when I started SL, but now I can enjoy it in a totally different way, with a smile on my face
instead of tears in my eyes.


This is all for now beautiful world, very long post I know but what can I say,
I love taking pictures plus I am in a new part of my life where I want to gather all the new memories we
are making together, and keep them here in this blog, safe,  so Steppenwolf and I can enjoy them once we get old.

I have marked my spot in beautiful Bluebell Coast, the hammock by the water, it's got my name on it
so hopefully it'll always be reserved for me when I go...

Much Love!
Lori Novo


No comments:

Post a Comment