Our Demons


“Take me to your darkest corners 
and watch your demons surrender to mine..”
― Anjum Choudhary, Souled Out


Hello Beautiful World!
Just saying hello from my little corner of the world and hoping that you all are having a restful
Sunday. As for me, I couldn't be more relaxed. Sundays are usually my lazy day so I usually like to
spend them watching movies or Grand Theft Auto or Red Dead Redemption live streams. I bet
some of you didn't know this about me but yes, I am guilty of enjoying this kind of entertainment
which Steppenwolf finds pretty much trash. I understand that this is not for everyone. One must
keep an open mind and not take everything they say or do in these live streams too seriously. I
have to admit that sometimes my streamers do cross the line and I think, 
"Omg, I can't believe he/she just said that", But honestly, they are very funny and entertaining.

Well my beautiful people, thanks for stopping by to say hello and continue to keep safe.
Hugs for everyone and much love!

Lori Novo

Credits


No comments:

Post a Comment