Milkyway Lane Gacha Resale

My New Shop 


Hello Beautiful World!

Welcome to my new gacha resale market
(Moderate)

So this is my new baby which I am so excited about. The last time I had a gacha shop in-world
was so long ago that I can't really remember the date. But then like a week ago I suddenly felt
so inspired to open up again a place where I can sell all my junk and by that, I don't mean me since
I am not that kind of a girl. :P I literally mean all the junk I have been collecting throughout the years and
that was sitting somewhere in my inventory collecting dust and spiderwebs. I said time to
try and get rid of these babies so I spent hours and hours dusting every single item and pricing them
and kissing each one good luck in finding a new home.

I told my Steppenwolf, "Ok baby, I want a place where I can display my junk (not me) to sell".
So he said to me to find land I liked and so I did, three times
actually. I kept getting land and starting to build to then realizing that it just didn't feel right. Finally,
on the third land attempt I felt like "yeah, this is it!" I think it is a perfect time to open my new shop 
this month of October since I love all the orangy brown-rusted colors of the season.

I chose to make it an outdoor market type since I love nature and it'll be fun to keep up with the
seasons with a few surprises every now and then. I am hoping to add some Lucky Letter Boards
sometime soon but with high-quality gacha prizes and not those that nobody wants not even for free.
But for now, let's start by trying to sell my junk (not me) but mostly treasures because I can't wait to
start hearing the cha-ching sound of those Lindens raining on me. Pretty soon I'll be a millionaire,
you'll see! :P

Cha-Ching my people!
Lori Novo



No comments:

Post a Comment