Mama, Mama, Help Me!


“Mama, Mama, help me get ho
I'm out in the woods, I am out on my own.
I found me a werewolf, a nasty old mutt
It showed me its teeth and went straight for my gut.

Mama, Mama, help me get home
I'm out in the woods, I am out on my own.
I was stopped by a vampire, a rotting old wreck
It showed me its teeth and went straight for my neck.

Mama, Mama, put me to bed
I won't make it home, I'm already half-dead.
I met an Invalid, and fell for his art
He showed me his smile, and went straight for my heart.

-From "A Child's Walk Home," Nursery Rhymes and Folk Tales” 
― Lauren Oliver, Delirium

--------

Wearing
*Casual Rogue hair by LOVE HAIR for Comic Con 2016 
(Hair s inspired by Marvel's Comic Book Character: Rogue / 
It is also 25% off / Available in my Blondes, Brunettes, Gingers, Greyscales,
& Pastel tones / Demo)

*French Rose Choker Necklace by Tantalum
*Skin & Eyes edited using PicMonkey
*Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment