Chop Zuey: Heart Brillante

i find myself reaching beyond the surface of my dreams...




"You led me to the edge of the light, 
then carried me into the center of your darkness …
leaving the night silent to all but the depths of my desires…
i find myself reaching beyond the surface of my dreams."  
© k2016


Credits
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
 Eyes ~ Real Eyes [#10] ~ L'Etre
 Lashes ~ chunky (View Here) ~ kosmetik
 Eye Liner ~ Stylish Liner (Including 10 Eyeliner Options for CATWA Details) ~ Arte 
 Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre 
 Hair ~  Editorial Western Wind (Gacha / Ombre 4) ~ Tableau Vivant
 Jewelry ~ Heart Brillante ~ Chop Zuey
 Pose ~ Delicatesse Lecon n3 ~ Deesselle Destiny
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Chop Zuey In-World / MarketPlace / Flickr Fan / Flickr Official / Blog / FaceBook

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment