Chop Zuey @ Sense Event (June-July Edition)



"I found heaven on earth,
you are my last, my first
and then I hear this voice inside...
singing Ave Maria..."


New
Fou d'Amour (Wedding Ring Set) by Chop Zuey Sense Event (Ends July 8 - Gallery)
For Bento Hands
2 Ct Princess Cut & Pave' Set Engagement Ring
Matching Men's & Women's Wedding Bends
Unrigged - Resizable - Transfer
Texture Change HUD (Separate for Men & Women)
9 Gemstones & 3 Metals


Credits
Hair ~ Hynm ~ Rezology
Veil ~ One & Only ~ Entice
Headpiece ~ Marion ~ Tres Beau
Nails ~ Delicate Flower ~ alme
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body 
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Love,
Lori Novo

Designer Belle Roussel
Designers Jolene Carami & Kira Paderborn

No comments:

Post a Comment