Depths to Your Heart


Thanks for the song my love ♥

"I learn every day new depths to yur heart baby."
-Steppenwolf Crescendo (November 3, 2018)

Yes baby, I get you, 
it is like peeling off the layers from an onion  and even though onions are stinky,
they can also be so romantically sweet if they are used in an example like this.

Wait, what?!
Aaah, bad joke, I apologize my beautiful people.
Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday that by the way, Saturdays have been
my favorite day of the week for many years now. Actually, every day of the week is my 
favorite day for the pure fact of waking up alive to enjoy the company of my loved ones
which also includes all my kitties (Ween, Pollito, Cosette, and Baby Mama).


My Steppenwolf really melts my heart when he says such sweets things to me. 
He actually makes me teary many times because of the beautiful way that he loves me.
I never felt such beautiful and sweet love like this before, to be honest with you. 
He just danced into my life one day and swept me off my feet and I was a goner... forever.
Now, he is my true love in both worlds and there is no stopping us I tell you.

But you'll be surprised to know that at the beginning of my Second Life journey
I was the biggest pessimist when it came to love and relationships.
In my article "Living In Second Life" (July 2011) you can see how I felt about the subject.
I still can't believe many of the things I wrote back then when I was asked if I believed in
love in Second Life, now I stand corrected! (Hides head in embarrassment)


Now, how beautiful it is to daily discover new things about each other that only
make our love even stronger. It is like deeply exploring each other's hearts to discover new
heavens that we had not visited before and enjoying getting lost in them. This kind of
exploring and discovering can only come with a lot of communication between both people.
I love sharing with my Wolfie everything about my past, the good, the bad and yes 
the ugly as well. And I love it when he shares his past with me too, I feel so privileged
 to be welcomed into that part of his life.

Thanks for reading my beautiful people,
continue to have an amazing Saturday and remember to share as much of you with your
significant other and with your friends, this "sharing" truly helps make relationships
stronger. And by the way, I should have used a lettuce example instead of an onion because 
lettuce at least are fresh and now it is starting to stink in here.

See you all later,
Mucho Love,
Lori Novo


Credits
Skin *NEW ~ Michelle (Catwa Applier) Tone 005 ~ Glam Affair @ Collabor88 (Ends Dec. 6 - Gallery)
Hair *NEW ~ Earth ~ Doux @ Equal10 (Ends Dec. 5 - Gallery)
Lip Color ~ Lily Lipstick (Set 5) ~ Glam Affair
Headpiece *NEW ~ Lilu Gacha Collection ~ Lode @ The Chapter Four
Dress ~ Morning Glory ~ Giz Seorn
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body 
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

My Glam Affair Inventory ● Designer Aida Ewing
My LODE Inventory ● Designer Chirzaka Vlodovic
My Giz Seorn Inventory ● Designer Giz Seorn
(Rounds Run from the 4th. til the Last)


Morning Glory ~ Giz Seorn
Freya-Isis-Venus-Hourglass-Maitreya-Slink Original

No comments:

Post a Comment