Shop, Shop til' I Drop!!!


Can you tell what I am thinking?
Come on guess...
guess again...
one more time...

No sillies, you're not even close :P
I am thinking about Black Friday, my favorite shopping time of the year in Second Life.
I am not interested in real-life Black Friday for two reasons...

One
It can get too ugly and dangerous if you know what I mean.
Have you seen this, and this, and this...
I ain't that crazy to go out there and get stepped on by a bunch of crazy people. 
As you all know I am pretty petite, 4'11 so I'll be like a little ant among Big Foots,
I ain't got a chance of survival. It is more like "Welcome to the jungle... you gonna dieeee!"
I rather just stay put, in the safety of my home eating leftover Thanksgiving turkey while
I enjoy watching Youtube videos of how far people will go just to get a good deal.

Two
The hoarding, I do it here in Second Life. 
I am not really interested in material things in real life.
Our home is simple and I don't feel the need to fill it up with a lot of stuff. Even in my closet, is
only occupied by maybe a third of its space by my wardrobe. Every time Steppenwolf asks me what
I want, I honestly can't think of anything. I have everything to be happy in my few material possessions.
So why risk going out there on a Black Friday and get hurt for things I really don't need.
And if I want to gift something, I'll just get a bunch of Gift Cards and let them get whatever they
want.

Now, when it comes to Second Life's Black Friday, I do go crazy. I like visiting every single
store that is holding a sell just to see what I can buy, most likely, things that I will never wear.
Still, it is that time of the year when I get to feel like a shopping queen 
that can get it all just so I can see my number of inventory things go super high :P
See where the hoarding thing come in place here?

Anyways,
already started its 50% off storewide Black Friday Sale.
Last day for this sale will be on November 26, 2011.
I am wearing in the above picture
Amore kerchief Dress by Neve
(4 Color Option HUD - Freya-Hourglass-Isis-Maitreya-Physique)

Now, with the Black Friday sales already running the only thing missing are Lindens
in my wallet. I told Steppenwolf that I would please be needing one million Lindens and he
laughed, I don't know why he thinks that is so funny, I did say "please".
Anyways, I am just waiting for him to stop laughing and deliver so I can get started,
here I come Black Friday Sales!

Shop, shop til' I drop!!!
Mucho Amor,
Lori Novo

Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Photo Location: Dust Bunny




Amore Kerchief ~ Neve

No comments:

Post a Comment