The Sixteen Girls



And there they were, sixteen beautiful young girls.
I stood there in the dark and cold hall surrounded by these sixteen ghosts...

The other night I had this strange repeatable dream
that I would keep dreaming again and again even after waking up several times during the night. 
Today, while taking the above picture, Ghost in This House song by Alison Krauss started playing
so it immediately set the mood. Not after I had edited the picture did I noticed the door behind me
which in my dream from the other night played a big part. 

So my dream goes like this...

I am walking down the long hall, the darkness of the night makes it hard to see. 
It is cold, very cold, and the silence it's so intense that it hurts my ears.
I make my way to the white door that leads to a very long closet. This closet is very narrow,
maybe four-five feet wide but it runs so far long that is hard to see the end of it.
I open the door and a girl walks out, and then another, and another, and...
Finally, the last of the girls come out and I find myself surrounded by them, all sixteen of them.
They are maybe from the ages of 12 to 18 and their presence carries a heavyweight of sadness.
I looked at their faces, one by one as they are all looking at me.

They are pretty girls even though they are pale and the coldness of their presence sends
chills all over my body.
They are dead, and cold, and young, and very sad, all sixteen of them.
I know for a fact there are sixteen of them even though I didn't count them, I just know, 
I don't know how but I know. And they are dead, I just know it too and I can feel it.
We all stand there, me looking at them and them, looking at me.
The silence continues, and no one speaks a word.
I start to feel the weight of their sadness on me so strong that it's almost unbearable,
and I want to help them, but I don't know-how, and the silence continues, and I wake up.

I stay awake for just a few minutes thinking of how weird that dream was and once I go
back to sleep, the dream starts all over again.

I walk down the hall, and I open the closet door, but at this time, I know the girls are in there
something I didn't know the first time. The girls again start making their way out, one by one,
all sixteen of them, silently, and never taking their eyes off me. 
And again we stand there, I am surrounded by them, 
by their sadness, by the darkness of the night, by the coldness of their presence
and by intense silence that continues to hurt my ears...
and once again I wake up.

and I go through this repeatable dream two more times after that.
The girls don't come out in the same order or surround me in the same way as before, 
but the dream always goes the same way.

I never felt fear during my dream or each time I would wake up during the night.
What I felt was a strong sense of sadness, their sadness, and the need to help them.

Now, the song Ghost in this House and the white door in my picture were not meant
for my dream at all. I wasn't thinking of my dream at all when I was taking the picture,
But what a coincidence, don't you think so?

Thanks for reading,
- Lori Novo



Credits
Hair NEW ~ Mariposa ~ Tableau Vivant @ Collabor88 (Ends Oct. 6)
Necklace ~ Alima (Details) ~ Kunglers @ Belle Event
Dress *NEW ~ Sybil ~ Baiastice @ Collabor88 (Ends Oct. 6)
Freya-Hourglass-Legacy-Maitreya
Available in 14 Colors
2 Versions Solid & Soft Sheer & Separate Panties Included
Fat Pack 50% Off All Colors by HUD (7 Bonus Patterns Included)
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks to my wonderful ●sponsors for their kind support!

Tableau Vivant In-World ● MarketPlace (Old Items Not In-Store) ● MarketPlace (Outlet)
Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan
Designer M4ri1yn Magic
Kunglers In-World ● MarketPlace ● Blog ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan
Designer Ava Kungler
Baiastice In-World ● MarketPlace ● Blog ● FaceBook ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan
Designer Sissy Pessoa


Baiastice_Sybil Dress


Tableau Vivant // Mariposa


KUNGLERS - Alima necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment