A Night of Light


I'll have to say that last night was one of the greatest nights ever for me in Second Life.
The Tai Chi circle that I love so much in Tempura was filled with laughter and great friends.
Only Java Junibalya was missing in the picture. We all set our settings at midnight and enjoyed
a sky filled with lights and fireworks. Of course, you need to get special permission for all these.

Tempura Rule #5
Prohibited the use of huge particles.


Guto Sicling, with his fun personality, made me laugh so much.  He kept dancing around
and at one point he put on a big hat. He then very kindly sent me the dances and a hat like his
to join him. Thank you Guto!

We also had the pleasure of having F U (markode) who called himself "the master" among us.
He was very friendly and also made me laugh. We had a good conversation going on about souls,
wings, and the heart. Once he said goodbye to all of us, he left me with these words...

F U (markode): 
"You are a very kind person Lori"


Annabeth was there too. I absolutely love her. She was actually the one that went out of her way
to ask permission from the Tempura staff to use her beautiful rays of light.
Thanks to her we were all able to enjoy an amazing night of a sky filled with colorful lights.


I loved Xanthus's (xanthusequine) Avatar. I am always intrigued when I see a person wearing 
a shape other than a human shape. Just like alumco, my SL little brother, he refuses to be a human
in SL and swore to always be a "dog". However last night he surprised me when he appeared in the
circle invisible. Rather, I should say when he disappeared before us. The only thing we could see 
from him was a pair of sunglasses floating in the air.

Xanthus (xanthusequine) also left me with very kind words before departing from the group...
Xanthus (xanthusequine):
"It's nice to have someone so friendly.  Makes SL a fun place to chat.  Thank you."

I was actually receiving IMs throughout the night from people that were in the circle with me 
and others that I had no idea where they were in Tempura. I only got to save a few of them.

Zephyr (zephyr.mureaux)
He was in the circle with us
"myy goodness Lori.... you are beautiful"

My friend Steppen Crescendo has been taking videos of me for some time now. I think he will
record anything he catches me doing. He too IMed me from an unknown location in Tempura...

 Steppen Crescendo:
"just don't move for the next 2 min. mmm yu are like a goddess. I will make a good movie for you."

And then he was gone.


"Oh what a beautiful dragon you are my friend, welcome!"

That is how I greeted Graittus when I saw him come to the circle. He is absolutely the most beautiful
dragon I have ever seen. He remained with us, sitting on the side while watching and chatting 
with us. Unfortunately, we both got in trouble with the Tempura staff due to having over 800 scripts
that were causing too much lag around us.

Gratitus lag problem was very obvious due to his appearance, but mine was because of all 
the jewelry I was wearing. I passed the lag test once I had taken all my jewelry off and was only left 
with my earrings. My good friend Polly Reina (Tempura ISLAND sim officer), was very sweet in
helping me during my little problem. <3


Those beautiful eyes of his that reflect so much peace...
Aedo Destiny, my Italian angel friend was also one that lit the circle with that light of his that
I love so much.


I was so happy to see that Aedo joined me once again in Tai Chi.
Two nights in a row!