The Sanctuary


Baltasar Amber does it again. He took me to another place that is absolutely beautiful. This time we ended up in the The Sanctuary. A small church that sits on top of a mountain overlooking the ocean.
The small chapel is surrounded by palm trees that dance to the rhythm of the wind and its only companion is a lighthouse that sits in the distance. 

There we talked about God, faith and love. It was one of the most meaningful conversations I ever had in Second Life. Baltasar amazes me, he is genuinely kind and loving. 

One of our conversations was about finding strength within ourselves in difficult times. This reminded me of my favorite prayer...

The Serenity Prayer

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change.
Courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

CREDITS:
DRESS & HAT: Clarisse in Silver by Purple Moon
HAIR: Estelle by Truth
SKIN: Elle Dark SK by Belleza