Love Yourself

Tolerance Of Love by CW

“Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
 Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself.” 

― Harvey Fierstein
 ~
Tolerance Of Love by CW

“The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself.” 
― Mark Twain ~


“Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.” 
― Marilyn Monroe ~


“I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence.” 

― Frederick Douglass ~


“One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered.” 

― Michael J. Fox ~


“Be faithful to that which exists within yourself.” 
― André Gide ~

CREDITS:
Gown ~ Tolerance Of Love  (L$1) ~ CW : Celestinas Weddings
Hair ~ Ivana (L$1) ~ A&A
Skin ~ Lauren (L$1) ~ Aimi
Eyes ~ Hazel Blue ~ TechnolatI
Bracelet ~ Golden Rose  (L$1) ~ Sunshine Diamonds
Ring ~ Eternity Ring (FREE) ~ ETERNITY
Nails ~ Rhinestone Collection Diamond Rush  (L$1) ~ PolishMePretty
Tolerance Of Love by CW

“Why should we worry about what others think of us,
do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own?” 

― Brigham Young 
~

“Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken...” 
― Evanescence ~


“Dare to love yourself
as if you were a rainbow
with gold at both ends.” 
― Aberjhani, The River of Winged Dreams ~


“Love me or hate me, i swear it won't make or break me.” 
― Lil Wayne ~


“I don't entirely approve of some of the things I have done, or am, or have been.
But I'm me. God knows, I'm me.” 

― Elizabeth Taylor ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment