*RUST* by Cica Ghost


Welcome to
*RUST*
by Cica Ghost
(Mature)

I do believe that everything has a bright side. 
Even those things that might cause us problems and we find so annoying. 
For example, early this morning Second Life was hating half of its population, 
including me, and kept me from what I had scheduled to work on for today. 
Hating to just give up, or take a breather ;) I decided that since nothing was rezzing for me, 
I should do a little exploring for the blog and that is how I came to find 
*RUST* by designer Cica Ghost.

I became a HUGE fan of Cica's incredible work when I had the great opportunity 
to visit her "Black and White World" back in October of last year. 
Now once again she has done another masterpiece with her amazing creativity 
bringing a world of rusted elephants and butterflies. 
A world where you will find strange houses and machinery and where the flowers bloom 
from underneath the rusted ground.

*RUST* is part of The Linden Endowment for the Arts (LEA) and opened on March 28.
*** PLEASE Don't forget to make a donation***

Flickr                                                                Flickr                                                           Flickr
          Cica's House                                       Robot Milovan                              Bog Cuk and Her Eggs

The Elephant Family

Papa Elephant

Stolica Verzija Rust

The Garden

The Train

2 comments:

  1. It is MK, you really need to go and check it out. It is one of the best places I have visited lately, a favorite one now :)

    ReplyDelete