Don't Touch Me Please!

Featuring
MADRID SOLO

BeFunky

NEW
from
MADRID SOLO


AMERICAN GOTHIC
Eye MakeUp / Face MALE Design

CREDITS:
Pants ✽ High Waist Lace Hot Pants * Black ✽ Bliss Couture
Coat ✽ Ruffles Coat (Noir) ✽ Bliss Couture 
Skin ✽ Melissa SK Line 2 #4 ✽ Belleza Skin
Lips ✽ Black ✽ L.Fauna
Nails ✽ Metalic Nails v.1 ✽ Finesmith Jewelry
Hair ✽ Sione *Night (Streaked) ✽ Amacci Hair
Eyes ✽ Ardent Industrial (Small) ✽ IKON Eyes
Jewelry ✽ Black Joy ✽ Finesmith Jewelry
Shoes ✽ Neo Geisha Revolution * Black ✽ Faster PussyCat
Poses ✽ Del May
Location ✽ Novo's Land
Model & Photographer ✽ Lori Novo

✿⊱Thanks To My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰✿


~ Marilyn Manson ~

Don't touch me please
I cannot stand the way you tease
I love you though you hurt me so
Now I'm going to pack my things and go
Touch me baby, tainted love
Touch me baby, tainted love
Touch me baby, tainted love


Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~
❤

No comments:

Post a Comment