I Know You Will

Featuring
FIFTY5 THURSDAY

Hot Summer Nights, Mid July When You And I Were Forever Wild

Don't mistake me for a fragile woman.
I may just be stronger than many people.
Heck, I even surprise myself sometimes.
It is my strong will to survive in whatever life throws my way 
and my refusal to become a victim to anyone.
One chapter ends today and I'll never look back.
And a new one begins now.
Bring it on!

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~


FIFTY5 THURSDAY

LORI'S PICK
ITS A WRAP DRESS * PURE PINK
From
cHix Fashions

~ Lana Del Rey ~ 

"Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me
When I got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?"

Will You Still Love Me When I'm No Longer Young And Beautiful?

VALKI'S PICK

TINA LEATHER DRESS * RED
From
PURE POISON
He's My Sun, He Makes Me Shine Like Diamonds

CREDITS ON LORI:
Hair ❁ 
Hayfa V3 * Night  ❁ CaTwA!
Skin  ❁ Ava SK 2  ❁ Belleza
Lips  ❁ Miana Lips * Set B * Lips 6  ❁ ::Modish::
Earrings & Necklace  ❁ PortaNova * Classic Pearl  ❁ Indyra Originals
Bracelet  ❁ Flowerama * Gold  ❁  BANDIT
Nails  ❁  #P059 * Esnic Brown  ❁  CaNDy NaiL
Eyes  ❁  Ardent * Industrial (Small)  ❁  IKON Eyes
Pose One (Lori)  ❁  aDORKable
Pose Two 
(Lori)  ❁  Del May
Location  ❁  Lovely's Photo Studio
Model & Photographer 
 ❁  Lori Novo



Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs
Oh That Grace, Oh That Body

CREDITS ON VALKIRIA:
Skin  ❁  Cleo * Artic 10 C 
 ❁  Glam Affair
Eyes  ❁ That  ❁  Zy
Hair  ❁  Flora (Type A) * Topaz  ❁  D!va
Ring  ❁  Freya Ring  ❁   [ETERNITY]
Necklace  ❁   Milla (SUBSCRIBER GIFT)  ❁   Pure Poison
Gloves ❁  Puff Gloves * Ruby ❁  Bliss Couture
Eyelashes  ❁  Lashy  ❁  blackLiquid MAKEUP
Blush  ❁  High Blush * Pink  ❁   Amacci
Eyeshadow  ❁   CHIC  ❁   blackLiquid MAKEUP
Lipstick ❁  Blood Gloss ❁  blackLiquid MAKEUP
Shoes  ❁  Gibby * Black  ❁  Lindy
Model 
❁  Valkiria Fox
Poses & Location 
❁ Lovely's Photo Studio
Photographer 
❁ Lori Novo


FLICKR FOR THIS SET

No comments:

Post a Comment