The Whales

Featuring
ASO!


GOOD DAY BEAUTIFUL SECOND LIFE!
So today, I sat by the edge of a cliff and listened to the whales in the distance. 
It was so soothing that I just lost track of time. Every once in a while,  one of them would just take a
high leap into the air, like in slow motion, what a beautiful sight that really was.  
Mirromere is where you can find my new friends, the whales ❤

Yesterday. on my beautiful Saturday was my baby Rick's birthday. Shhhh don't say anything 
but I have a HUGE crush on this sexy man. Before any rumors start spreading around, the Rick I am
talking about is no other than the cutie from The Walking Dead. Can't wait for season four to begin on
October 13.

HaPPy BeLateD BirTHdaY baBY;)

Now, the video I am sharing with you today is Miley Cyrus' latest. It set a new record on YouTube 
for over 19 million views within a period of 24 hours. I believe One Direction was the one holding the
record until Miley appeared like a wrecking ball and dropped them from that spot. 
YOU GO GIRL!



I put you high up in the sky
And now, you're not coming down
It slowly turned, you let me burn
And now, we're ashes on the ground...
♫ 

Flickr

Now my dear Second Lifers, let's get down to business :P
Here I am wearing the Autumn Knit
(Available in Blue/Pink/Yellow/Green/White/Gray/Beige/Moss)
from
ASO!
and it is available at
(The Seasons Story is 3 monthly Season Theme Event)
Running from September 10 - October 10
While the event, the price is only 50L OFF the Regular Price!


CREDITS
Hair ~ Genesis * Brown ~ Truth Hair
Skin ~ Ava SK 1 ~ Belleza Skins
Eyes ~ Ardent Industrial (Small) ~ IKON Eyes
Bracelet ~ JW Quest' O Quella ~ Chop Zuey
Feet ~ Barefeet With Chains ~ My Pretty Pixels
Location ~ Mau Loa Romance
Pose 1 & 2 ~ aDORKable
Pose 3 ~ Morphine
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment