❅ LeT It SnoW ❅

Featuring
BOUDOIR


VIEW FULL IMAGE HERE


“Love is like a summer rainstorm in winter.
Where I’m from that’s called romance.
Where you’re from that may be called snow.
” 

― Jarod Kintz


☃
VIEW LARGER IMAGE HERE

Oh boy, loving how the snow is starting to cover our Second Life sims. And I find myself especially excited
about being able to cover them in the blog for all of you. I may had missed Halloween, but I plan on making it up now
with our winter/holidays sims that as always, our talented SL designers put together so beautiful for all of us.
And just a little reminder if I may, please my people, don't forget to leave a donation during your visits.
Big or small doesn't matter, they are all gratefully appreciated. 


This post is dedicated to a special friend that asked me to post a haPPy post since he feels that my lasts ones 
seem to be on the sad side.

 "I seen all your posts angel and I love them :)))))))
even though I can tell you are sad by the pictures and the way you write ..  
will you have happy posts again soon angel..."


Dear friend, hope this post gives you a happy feeling ;)

He also promised to...
"Pop my little head right off"
when he gets to give me a "welcome back to SL" hug.

HA!
Love these friends of mine.
♥

Bt the way, my location for this post is
(Moderate)
by Milly Sharple


~ Michael Bolton ~

VIEW FULL IMAGE HERE


Wearing NEW from
BOUDOIR

by designer Vitabela Dubrovna


InWorld Boudoir   ❅   MarketPlace   ❅   Blog   ❅   Flickr
VIEW FULL IMAGE HERE

OTHER CREDITS
Skin ~ Tilda * Tan Nat 01 (NEW) ~ WoW Skins
Hair ~ Video Games * Blond Fades (Past Arcade) ~ Truth
Hat ~ Christmas Town Top Hat (L$5) ~ 4Q
Jewelry ~ Last Year's J&A Expo (Gacha Prizes) ~ Designs by Sebastian
Boots ~ Candy Cane Boots (L$10) ~ JetCity Boots
Eyes ~ Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
Slink Hands ~ Elegant 1
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

VIEW LARGER IMAGE HERE


“The wind crooned softly 
as it dusted the snow against the windows,
wrapping them in a thick and fluffy cotton blanket.” 

― Soheir Khashoggi, Nadia's Song

❅
VIEW LARGER IMAGE HERE


“A cold wind was blowing from the north, 
and it made the trees rustle like living things.” 

―
 George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

❅
VIEW LARGER IMAGE HERE


“Thank goodness for the first snow,
it was a reminder--
no matter how old you became and how much you'd seen,
things could still be new if you were willing to believe they still mattered.” 

― Candace Bushnell, Lipstick Jungle

❅
VIEW LARGER IMAGE HERE


“Winter invites white;
white invites silence;
silence invites peace. You see,
there is so much peace in walking on the snow!” 

― Mehmet Murat ildan


❅
VIEW LARGER IMAGE HERE


"Snow was falling,
so much like stars
filling the dark trees
that one could easily imagine
its reason for being was nothing more
than prettiness.” 
―
 
Mary Oliver


No comments:

Post a Comment