And The Winner Is....

Featuring
BOUDOIR & WOW SKINS

VIEW FULL IMAGE HERE

And the Avi Choice Award 2014 for
BEST FANTASY AND RP DESIGNERS
goes to
BOUDOIR!
Vitabele Dubrovna and Precious Restless


❅


And for
FAVORITE FEMALE SKIN DESIGNER
goes to
WOW SKINS & SHAPES!
Sawsan Secretspy


Oh boy, jumping up and down of joy as I type these.

Better stop or all my letters will come out 
PORKY'S font Regular .... see what I mean :P

A very well deserved honored for such amazing designers I'll say.
They are true artist of Second Life that with their creations make us look beautiful everyday.

I am also very honored to be part of their blogging group. Thank you so much ladies ;)
Many hugs to my beautiful sponsors <333

Truly
the perfect gift not only for them but for all of us as well.





LAST CHRISTMAS
~ Cast Of Glee ~
VIEW FULL IMAGE HERE

And speaking of the perfect gift...

I am wearing NEW from 
BOUDOIR

THE PERFECT GIFT
Festive Dress by Precious Restless


Mesh confetti ribbon hat (including version with color changing in 9 different colors),mesh red bodice in 5 standard sizes,confetti ribbon skirt and basic classic heels for SLINK high feet.
To get hat ribbon color change menu just touch it! 



InWorld Boudoir   ❅   MarketPlace   ❅   Blog   ❅   Flickr

❅

Also wearing from
WOW SKINS & SHAPES

FIONORA * TAN SKIN
Available Now At THE DESIGNER CIRCLE

WOW InWorld   ▫  MarketPlace   ▫  Blog   ▫  Flickr

❅

OTHER CREDITS
Jewelry ~ Star Christmas Set (L$1) ~ Frangipani Garden
Hair ~ Astrid ~ Truth
Eyes ~ Clarity * Medium ~ IKON
Slink Hands ~ Elegant 01
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
VIEW FULL IMAGE HERE


˜”*°•.˜”*°•
L  A  T  E  R  S •°*”˜.•°*”˜
BEAUTIFUL WORLD!


Lori Novo
♥

No comments:

Post a Comment