Glam Affair & Tableau Vivant @ The Arcade


How far will you go to get those RARES from a gacha machine?
Honestly, I used to hit those machines until I would get what I wanted, no matter the time
or the amount of money I had already spent. Even worse, many times they weren't even RARES
that I was going for, just a common prize that seemed to be hard to get. I would end up with 
multiples of everything and it would drive me crazy. It was probably my biggest Second Life
addiction that I just couldn't control. Thankfully, with time, I got over this uncontrollable
urge to gamble and I can proudly say that I am now 100% cured.

Well, not really.
I still like to pull those machines every now and then but now, with a set Linden amount in mind.
For each machine that contains a RARE that I really want, I am willing to play it no more
than five times, win or lose, that's it, and I mean it! Another thing I like to do sometimes is just play
each machine once. You'll be surprised at the number of times I have won RARES by just
a single pull.

Now, what to do with all those repeatable prizes you end up collecting?
Well, you can either try to sell them or trade them. Or, you can just give them away to friends 
and to less fortunate avis, or to newbies for example. Fix a folder with all gacha items 
that you do not need and every time you get a chance to gift something away, 
do it with a smile and brighten somebody's day, that in itself, will be a gift to you.

Thanks for your visit!
Mucho Love
Lori Novo


Credits
Skin *NEW  Anais Gacha (Catwa Applier) ~ Glam Affair @ The Arcade (Ends Dec. 31 - Gallery)
Hair *NEW ~ Sweetmas Gacha (Details) ~ Tableau Vivant @ The Arcade (Ends Dec. 31 - Gallery)
Jacket *NEW ~ Noxie Puffer Jacket (Details) ~ Giz Seorn @ FaMESHed (Ends Dec. 27 - Gallery)
Catwa Head
Maitreya Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful sponsors for their kind support!


My Glam Affair Inventory ● Designer Aida Ewing
My Tableau Vivant Inventory ● Designer M4ri1yn Magic
My Giz Seorn Inventory ● Designer Giz Seorn
Hikaru Enimo

Anais (Catwa Applier) ~ Glam Affair   Arcade Dec.

No comments:

Post a Comment