Dreams In Your Heart

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. 
Be led by the dreams in your heart.”
― Roy T. Bennett


Credits
Lip Color ~ From Jenny Skin (Catwa Applier) ~ Birth
Choker *NEW ~ Viena Necklace ~ Nanika @ Shiny Shabby
Headpiece ~ Tang Yun Princess Dress (Maitreya) Red ~ Zenith
Bodysuit *NEW ~ X Bodysuit ~ Clef de Peau 
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Amor,
Lori Novo

My Birth Inventory ● Designer Silent Alchemi  
My Nanika Inventory ● Designer Natalia Nanika Viktorovna
My Clef de Peau Inventory ● Designer Marco (marcopol.oh)


Clef de Peau.X Bodysuit
Alice - Freya - Hourglass - Isis - Legacy - Maitreya



NANIKA - Viena Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment