Brilliance Within You

“Have confidence. Like the first spark of morning light 
against the entire night sky recognize the Power and Brilliance within you.”
― Marrett Green


Credits
Hair ~ Georgie ~ Tableau Vivant
Beanie ~ Gray Knit Beanie ~ NM Atelier
Necklace ~ Ava Set ~ Supernatural
Cardigan ~ Thammy ~ Giz Seorn
Dress *NEW ~ Eva ~ Nerido @ FaMESHed X
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Amor,
Lori Novo

My Tableau Vivant Inventory ● Designer M4ri1yn Magic
My Supernatural Inventory ● Designer Sombria Baily
My Giz Seorn Inventory ● Designer Giz Seorn
My Nerido Inventory ● Designer Lina Nerido



~Nerido~ Eva Dress
Legacy - Maitreya / Dress - Lace Dress - String

No comments:

Post a Comment