The Last Chapters

For my Steppenwolf


He knew the moment that our eyes met that we belonged to each other,
For me, it took longer to realize this.
But he was patient in the waiting
by letting me find myself and to discover on my own
that my place was with him, in his arms and in his life
because I was already very much living in his heart
since the moment we met.

I kept stumbling and falling, getting broken into pieces
by the many mistakable choices I made when it came to matters of the heart
with other men.
But he was always there, standing by me to hold my hand
and to help me stand back again on my own two feet
when someone would hurt me so bad to the point of destroying my spirit.

He was always there, near and yet far enough
so I could live my life however I chose to because he knew me well enough.
He knew that I was stubborn and hard to reason with, he had learned this the hard way.
He had declared his love for me before but it was so hard for me to believe him
so instead, I had pushed him away to the point of wanting to vanish him from my
life completely. But he didn't leave, even when I wanted him to...
instead, he chose to continue by my side unconditionally.


It took time, a really long time to finally believe and accept his words, 
his feelings, and his love for me.
I had to learn with him to trust again and sadly in the process he paid for the pain that others
had caused me. But he never complained or never did he judged me. 

He helped me heal piece by piece my shattered heart
and helped me put it back together with such patience and love that it's so 
unbelievable to understand how this wonderful man could love me in such a beautiful way.

He cries when I cry and laughs when I laugh and everything he does... 
EVERYTHING, he does it with me in mind.
There is not a day that goes by that he doesn't let me know how beautiful and special I am to him
and how much he loves me, "a ton of elephants baby!", as he always says.
And after all these years, his passion for me keeps growing with every touch
and with every kiss.

He knows my heart so well, even better than I do.
He shares my dreams and lifts me when I want to touch the stars.
He kisses my tears away and protects me in his hug when I am feeling sad or scared.
He knows how to calm the storm in me when my mind is a mess
and holds me tight in his arms when I feel that I am falling into despair.

I had never felt so much respect and honesty from any other man in my life
as I feel with him. Not only does he so beautifully express his feelings to me but
he shows them with his actions as well. A single one word of his carries more value
and credibility than many of the beautiful phrases ever expressed to me by any other man.

I am his big-eyed girl, his Milkyway, his love, and what started as a Second Life thing, 
has now turned into the most beautiful love story of my life, my REAL life,
and this is what this beautiful man represents to me, all of these things bind together
by the love we share and that we both know will endure till the end of time.

Everyone will encounter great love in their lifetime.
For some, it may be early in life, for others, it may be in the last chapters like ours,
but I'd like to believe that even though our love may have started to be written in the 
last chapters, it is being written in a book that refuses to have an end.

and so our beautiful love story will continue to go on and on and on...

Thanks for reading
Lori Novo

Credits
Hair ~ Girim (Gacha) Browns ~ pr!tty
Dress ~ Bella (Pink Flowers) ~ Belle Epoque
Boots ~ Spring Time Platform Boots ~ Insomnia
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Amor,
Lori Novo

My Insomnia Inventory ● Designer Editka (editkao)


Belle Epoque { Bella }
Legacy - Maitreya



iS Spring Time Platform Boots
Freya - Maitreya - Hourglass

No comments:

Post a Comment