Beautiful Loves ♡ Q & Jeff


*All Pictures Property of Q & Jeff

Hello Beautiful World!

The other day while I was at Kazza I started checking out profiles from the people around me
while things rezzed, now, don't we all love to do that? ;) Anyways, after a few I had read I opened
Q's profile and was amazed to read what a beautiful love she and Jeff share. I immediately felt like
that was a story I wanted to share with my readers, well, actually their profiles. In them, you can actually
 feel the love this beautiful couple has for each other.

I was so inspired by every word I was reading that I thought I should start a new section in the blog called 
Beautiful Loves where I can share with you many beautiful love profiles like Q's and Jeff's.
They are my first beautiful couple in this section, thank you both so much for accepting. ♥


An honor to introduce to you
Q Goodnight (quasiqua) & Jeff Goodnight

♥♥Q♥♥
Aprovecha el día - Boriqua Soy
I had done graphic design for over 20 years.  I'm starting to get into it again. :)
I love having genuine people around me, which makes my circle pretty small.
If you believe lies and half-truths about a person without actually knowing them 
or the complete story, you don't deserve to get to know them.  Stay humble people. 

♥♥Jeff♥♥
Owner of Goodnights (mesh clothing store)
Store Located on MarketPlace: 

 Married 2/23/2019


Jeff's Profile
Q, I wish I could turn back the clock. I’d find you sooner and love you longer.
What can I say about a woman that leaves me speechless as often as she leaves me breathless?  
I struggle to find the words to describe the impact that you have had on me.  
I could attempt to write about your beauty, your personality, your laugh, your demeanor, 
your class, the dignified way you carry yourself, and my feelings for you and still 
not adequately convey all that you are to me.  
Quite simply, you have become everything to me.  Thank you for letting me be your person, 
I am very honored to be yours. I have found someone who is everything I ever dreamed 
a woman could be - and the best DJ I have ever heard ♥  I love you.



Q's Profile
We did it baby!!!!  2/23/2019  What a wonderful gift you are, Jeff.
Every day you amaze me more and more!!♥
Jeff, I'm so grateful to my exes because when you came along, I knew what I didn't want and what 
I wanted.  You are so much more than I ever dreamed of having on SL.



Jeff's Profile
Still feels like the first time
Q, you continually give me the two greatest gifts I could ever hope for - 
your time and your love - without conditions or expectations.  
What amazes me about our love is that it still feels like it did that first time I felt it with you.
To this day, I still feel my heart race and catch my breath every time I see you.
I would not change a single thing about you or what we have.
You truly are my person, the person I was always meant to be with.
Quite simply put, I adore and love you, always ♥


Continues on READ MORE

Q's Profile
True intimacy lets both people know on the deepest level who the other truly is.
They have looked into each other’s souls and found value and appreciation.  Each person feels free to
be vulnerable and accepted. Baby, that is what we have. ♥


Love is just a word until actions give it meaning. 
The most beautiful thing is when someone actually sees your heart and doesn't abuse that privilege.
Jeff, for YOU, I will!
♡。゚.(*♡´‿` 人´‿` ♡*)゚♡ °


Jeff's Profile
The crystal ball in my hand represented my feelings for Second Life.
It had become dull and had lost its luster. 
Then you came along and it began to shudder and glow faintly in my hand.
When our hearts connected and you placed your hand in mine, it came to life glowing vibrantly
with light representing the joy and wonderment that I thought had been lost some time ago.  
Thank you for sharing this world with me.  I love every moment we have together and, most of all, 
I love you.


Q's Profile
Jeff, you have brought my SL to life.  You are such an amazing person/man.
So easy to chat with. We laugh so much like I've never laughed before. Thank you for coming to me
when you did.  I wasn't looking, but my gosh, I'm glad you found me!  I love you ♥


Jeff's Profile
Together we are living the fantasy.  
Q, when people ask what I see in you, I just smile and look away because I'm afraid if they knew
they'd fall in love with you too. I am so grateful that our relationship is a combination of honesty,
respect, understanding, friendship, communication, companionship, and commitment to the other.
I need nothing but our love to complete me.
I am so proud to be yours and blessed that you are mine, love, 
and I will work to make you feel amazing every day.


Q's Profile
You are my world!
You have made my world so much more interesting and brighter. I love you!
Thank you for loving me as you do and not being afraid to show it.
You truly are the best, above all!!♥


Jeff's Profile
The best feeling in the world is finally knowing you took a step in the right direction, 
a step towards the future where everything that you never thought was possible, is possible.
Then, when you have found that person and fall in love, you realize they love you back for the same
reasons. They love you for who you are, not what you can be or do for them. 

I read somewhere that the right person will come - once you have suffered enough to deserve her. 
My interpretation of that statement is that everything seems so much easier 
when you have the right person at your side supporting you in your efforts.  
You are my person, Q, and I will always cherish you. ♥♥♥


Click to Enlarge

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to call these two super lovely people friends! They are an inspiring couple and their love is one for the books! What a lovely blog you have written to honor their love. Brava!♥
    ~Con amor ♥ Bazmatrix Bizet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchisimas greacias Bazmatrix Bizet, It was such a great honor for me and their love is so inspiring, Hugs! <3

    ReplyDelete