I See Naked People




I want to tell you all my secret.
I see naked people
when I am awake because when I am asleep my eyes are closed.
They walk around like clothed people.
and they pretend not to look at each other, but I know they are looking at each other
but they pretend they are not
but they are. ðŸ‘€
And I took this picture to prove it.

Click Picture to Enlarge :P

But I don't think they are aware that they are naked.
But they are really butt-naked.
I see them all the time, everywhere I go.
The scariest part is that I've seen Steppenwolf naked too.
I wanted to run, but I stayed. (Wink Wink)
But wait, it gets worse.
I've also seen all of my friends naked.
Every single one of them
But just like all the others, they weren't aware they were naked
but I saw it all, back, front, and sideways,
all sizes and shapes.
Now when I talk to them I can't look at them in the eyes.
Not only because I got to see them naked, 
but because they continue to be naked every time.
So instead I look at their noses.
And now they think that I am weird.
but I am not.
Really
I am not.


Please Help!

Credits
(NEW) Vanity Hair::Sneaky @ Fetish Fair
Lip Color / Taylor (Tone02 / Catwa) ~ YS&YS
(NEW) KUNGLERS - Naiomi necklace (Details) @ FaMESHed Event
(NEW) Baiastice_Landy Bodysuit & Sweater (DetailsCollabor88 (Ends Oct. 6)
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


My Vanity Hair Inventory ● Designer Tabata Jewell
My Kunglers Inventory ● Designer Ava Kungler
~
My Baiastice Inventory ● Designer Sissy Pessoa

No comments:

Post a Comment