So Close No Matter How Far



So close, no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words, I don't just say
And nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they do
Never cared for what they know
But I know.

-Lyrics

... and still, this song continues to be my favorite.



Welcome to

Sim Description
Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints. A photogenic region to explore. 
Group access gives you rezz rights. Cost: 250L. Please clean up after yourself.
There might be adult furniture, but if you want to have sex, please go to your own place, 
it's NOT allowed here.


Please feel free to comment, I would love to hear from you. 
Click On Pictures To View Full Size / Credits on Me at Very Bottom


Hello Beautiful World.

Another beautiful day and another beautiful sim to explore.
Now about the song choice for this post, Nothing Else Matters by Metallica has been my favorite for ages now. 
I haven't found another song that has touched me so deeply as this one has.

So people come and people go.
They come strong and then they'll start to fade away.
In life, we don't have control over the relationships we have with other people.
So we must embrace each new relationship as much as we can at the moment they are still part of our lives.
Once they are gone we are left only with the memories of the moments we got to share with them.
Memories that might have made us smile, or cry, but all precious at the end. because even if
the friendship is gone, the moments when they touched our hearts will remain and will never
lose their beauty and their value for us.

Thanks to all those friends who came even for a brief moment into my life to brighten my days, 
and to the ones that still remain and to those that sadly have already started to fade away. 
None will ever be forgotten.

This was something I needed to say before we continued exploring this beautiful sim.


Souls of Dreams really has so much ground to be explored and you will notice that
every new spot you discover is somehow different from the other ones you've seen in the sim,
and yet, they all come together at the end.


I had the pleasure of meeting the lovely Miss Leila Shan (madzkydoodles), sitting on a bench
in one of my favorite spots. Leila is actually new to Second Life, only a little over a month and I
truly hope she is finding our virtual world as beautiful as I do.


Another person that I had the pleasure of meeting during my visit was Zagi (zagit)
who wasn't at all bothered when I IMed him to say hi. Now you all know how much I love
interrupting people's days with my incoming IM's. Many times I do get ignored and even insulted
but this wasn't the case with Zagi who turned out to be very nice and friendly. Zagi is actually
a Second Life Photographer and HERE you can check out his work. At the moment he only
has five photos loaded up but the quality of his work is really good. 


Now it is your turn to start exploring this beautiful sim.
Please remember to show some Linden love during your visit. And a big thanks to Leila and Zagi
for making my day and my blog more beautiful with their presence, hugs to them both! <3
What continues is the rest of the pictures I took during my visit. I hope you enjoy.

Much Love,
Lori Novo


Credits
(NEW) Sintiklia - Hair Brooklyn (Details) @ Collabor88 (Ends Oct. 6)
(NEW) KUNGLERS - Margot necklace (Details) Cosmopolitan Event (Ends Sep. 19)
(NEW) GIZ SEORN: Leora Suit (Details) Cosmopolitan Event (Ends Sep. 19)
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!

No comments:

Post a Comment