Cold Bones

Cold bones. Yeah, that's my love
She hides away, like a ghost
Does she know that we bleed the same?
-Lyrics


Happy New Year my beautiful people and hello beautiful world!


And so I begin the new year with a sad song. It is not that I am sad, 
I am actually very excited and hope that this, 
will be a healing year for all of us. <3 
Now my song choice is simply because I find beauty in sadness for some strange reason, 
I really can't explain it. Even in the happiest of my days 
you will find me listening to sad music or watching a very sad movie.

Any new year's resolutions?
None for me thank you!
Why bother really if in a few months I'll be breaking every new year resolution I made.
I'll simply take it day by day in making one thing about my life better, even if it is the
smallest of things, for example, cleaning my socks drawer.
This way, I don't feel the pressure of having (must) work on any strict resolutions,
I don't work well under pressure anyway.
I live life easy sailing if you know what I mean.
 I don't make plans that I can't stick to or promises that I can't keep.
Now, a task a day (big or small) will surely make my life better.

Thanks for stopping by my beautiful people,
keep smiling and keep the faith that this year will be much better than the last one.

Much Love,
Lori Novo


Credits

Giz Seorn - Cozy Layered Coat W
Classic - Freya - Isis - Maitreya - Hourglass - SLink Original

No comments:

Post a Comment