Love Me!

Featuring Boudoir


Give me love like her
'Cause lately I've been waking up alone
Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt
Told you I'd let them go
And that I'll fight my corner
Maybe tonight I'll call ya
After my blood turns into alcohol
No, I just wanna hold ya.




Credits
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


Boudoir In-World ● MarketPlace ● Blog ● Facebook ● Flickr Vita - Precious ● Flickr Fan
My Boudoir Inventory ● Designers Vitabela Debrovna & Precious Restless
My Lotus Inventory ● Designer Ana Maria Njohr


Cupid / Boudoir
White mesh dress base for mesh bodies only: Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique and Slink Hourglass,
crafted non rigged mesh floral skirt with resizer, matching headpiece also non rigged with resizer, 
white stockings and gloves appliers, mesh wings with resizer and wearable bow and arrow.
This dress is compatible with :
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Slink Physique Mesh Body
Slink Hourglass

No comments:

Post a Comment