Stubbornly Myself

March to the beat of your own drummer. And stubbornly refuse to fit in.”
― Mandy Hale, The Single Woman


Hello Beautiful World!
Hope you all are doing well. Feeling a bit lonely here tonight 
since my husband Steppenwolf is away visiting one of his brothers (RL)
and I am missing him so much already, good thing I'll see him again tomorrow, can't wait. ;)


So my husband says that I am very stubborn and I think he might be right.
I know what I want when I want it and how I want it and there's nothing that can
possibly change my mind. I really don't know if this is a good thing or not.
It has to be good when it comes to refusing to change my ways or who I am 
just so that I can fit in and be accepted by a group of people, I just won't do it. 
I rather stand alone and stay true to myself, than become something that
takes me far from what is really in my heart.

When we stay true to what is in our hearts that's when we can be at our best and therefore
offer our best to the world. The people who truly care and really matter will know to
appreciate this, and those who don't, well, they really don't matter.


Anyways,
today I visited this beautiful sim, Snuggles Forest (Moderate),
where I sat at the edge of a hillside to enjoy the most beautiful view of a lighthouse which I find so
romantic. It gave me the peace that I needed to clearly think about some things that I've been struggling 
with lately. Maybe, just maybe I'll share some of these things with you in later posts. ;)

Before I go, I would like to recommend a great movie I watched today on Netflix.



"In the streets of Istanbul, ailing waste warehouse worker Mehmet 
takes a small boy under his wing and must soon confront his own traumatic childhood."

I am sure you'll enjoy it.

Have a good night my beautiful people and the sweetest of dreams.
Much love,
Lori Novo


Credits
Nerido~ March Dress @ Uber Even (Ends March 22)
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!
LORI (PRETTY) Astralia


My Nerido Inventory ● Designer Lina Nerido


Nerido~ March Dress
Legacy - Perky - Maitreya - Petite

No comments:

Post a Comment