The Worsest Speller

OUR MOMENTS TOGETHER


Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): pshaw!
Lori Novo: shhh shh baby don't say it
Lori Novo: that word is not allowed
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): yure ridiculous baby!
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): you know you are beautiful
Lori Novo: baby and sometimes u r like goofy
Lori Novo: but that makes u soooo cute
Lori Novo: and what am I baby?
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): you are sweet
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): but sometimes ridiculous lol
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): esp when j e a l o u s
Lori Novo: :P
Lori Novo: but I am not even mad
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): ok i know
Lori Novo: so I am not rediculouis
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): no yu bad speller lol
Lori Novo: hahaha
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): chuckles
Lori Novo: I can't stop laughing
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): red i cu louis
Lori Novo: omg my tummy hurts now lol
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): sounds like French not English lol
Lori Novo: ay dios santo
Lori Novo: I bet I am the worse speller in ur life lol
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): yu aren't bad baby I'm just teasing you
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): tomorrow buys some hambugers baby and eat them
Lori Novo: like hamburgers?
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): yeah those lol
Lori Novo: lol
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): see i spell like shit too
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): muazzz
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): baby but yu are beautiful
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): dont forget it
Lori Novo: I am only because u make me feel that way baby
Lori Novo: and so loved
Lori Novo: and special
Lori Novo: u give me the most beautiful feelings
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): muazz
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): hugs his beautiful baby

Pic by Steppenwolf

No comments:

Post a Comment