I Thought That I Was Special




I thought that I was special
You made me feel
Like it was my fault, you were the devil
Lost your appeal
Does it keep you in control? (In control)
For you to keep her in a cage?
And you swear you didn't know (Didn't know)
You said you thought she was your age.

How dare you?
And how could you?
-lyrics


Hello Beautiful World!
Today I suddenly realized that I am not really good at taking pictures at locations/outdoors.
I am so used to using my dark background that now I can't seem to be able to break free
from the routine.

“The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. 
It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.”
― Albert Einstein

I keep thinking why change/fix something that is not broken, right?
But we should always aim to improve in life, to learn new things,
to become better in everything we do, and never to fear change...

“It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone 
that you begin to change, grow, and transform.”
― Roy T. Bennett

So for today, I stepped outside of my routine (the expected) and took a few pictures
that brought me joy and made me smile. And that my friends, is what life is about!

Much Love,
Lori Novo


Credits
(NEW) Vanity Hair: Being @ Tres Chic Event ( Ends August 10 - Gallery)
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!
WLS Pink Sink


Designer Tabata Jewell
Designer Lina Nerido


Vanity Hair: Being
Rigged Version & Resize Version / Detachable Hair Sticks

 

~Nerido~ Jani Dress
Kupra - Legacy - Maitreya - Perky - Petite

No comments:

Post a Comment