Oh Ma Douce Souffrance

Thank you so much Ms. Sascha for adding me to your group of bloggers.
Looking forward to a long and wonderful collaboration with you.
It'll be fun! 




Une dernière danse
Pour oublier ma peine immense
Je veux m'enfuir que tout recommence
Oh ma douce souffrance...
-lyrics


Bonjour Beau Monde!
Thought I try a little French today, Oui? ;)
Comment vas-tu mon beau peuple?...
and as you guessed it, I am cheating. I am using Google translator and you know how that can go,
most times not even close, but hey, I tried. :P

S'il vous plaît, pardonnez-moi! 

Ok enough of trying for today. For all I know I might be making a total fool of myself with my French
readers. But it is so much fun and French sounds so sexy.

Keep safe and beautiful.
Au revoir!
Lori Novo

 


Credits
Dream Gold Earrings  ~ A&Ana
Cynful Diamond - Bracelets
Cynful Diamond - Choker
(NEW) Merel Creme Gown & Dress (MB) SASCHA'S DESIGNS @ Designers Showcase
(Ends November 25 - Gallery)
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


My Sascha's Designs Inventory ● Designer Sascha Frangilli

2 comments: