When She Was Just A Girl She Expected The World


They say a picture can tell a million words.
This is so true. It can say much more than what we can ever imagine.
It usually tells the story of the image we see, usually, it can be interpreted differently 
by different people. While some people may see the above pictures simply as a young girl 
peacefully becoming one with the waves, others may see a defeated soul begging to be taken away...
You can only know for certain what the artist is trying to translate through her/his work 
if a description has been added to the image.

Tear be still for a moment.
Let the waves wash you away
Let me breathe for at least a second
because I feel like I am slowly dying
with each passing day...

This is my description of the above picture.


I find myself trying to survive through difficult times, again.
With every loss, of a loved one, I tend to add more sadness and guilt to my life.
I keep thinking of every single thing I could have done better, or different but didn't.
This makes it so unbearable because then I go to a place where I push people away because I feel
undeserving of love and happiness and so I punish myself.
I am my own merciless judge, jury, and executioner.

Most times people don't realize what a true blessing it is to have an extended family
and be surrounded by numerous loved ones. I, at this time of my life, am running out of
loved ones in my life. I can count them with the fingers of one hand, and that includes my
kitty Pollito. With my Ween (kitty) now gone the loneliness and emptiness have become
bigger for now.


But I am a strong woman.
I will survive and the smiles will return once again and the tears will be dried
by all the happy moments that are still waiting to be made with those loved ones that
are still in my life.

But for now, I will cry all I need to cry for my departed ones.
And once my tears have watered enough the flowers I have planted for them in my heart,
my smile will return bright as the sun to keep alive their beautiful memory that will never die
and I will carry with me for the rest of my life.

Thanks For Reading!
- Lori Novo

My Location




Thank you baby for this beautiful song... love you elephants!

"When she was just a girl she expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
And the bullets catch in her teeth
Life goes on, it gets so heavy
The wheel breaks the butterfly
Every tear a waterfall
In the night the stormy night she'll close her eyes
In the night the stormy night away she'd fly."
-Lyrics


Credits
S.E LELUTKA EVOX FALLING FOR U HAIR D.BROWN 07 ● [POM] Jannine Hoops Earrings
MICHAN - Iris Anklets - Lily ● RKKN. Camila Jumpsuit LightBlue

No comments:

Post a Comment