Outer Garden Awakening

May peace return to our planet. Ukraine in my heart. 


Imagine there are no countries. Nothing to kill or die for.
Imagine all the people, Livin' life in peace, And the world will live as one.
-lyrics




Hello Beautiful World!
Once again, it's been a while, a while too long since I come to write some words for you.
It seems that my absences are becoming more frequent and longer.
It is not that I have forgotten about you, or that my heart loves you any less,
that could never happen in a million years.
It is just that life sometimes becomes a bit difficult and likes to play mind games with my head.
When this happens I usually distance myself from almost everything and everyone, SL and RL,
and literally will sleep and sleep like a bear during hibernation.

WAKE UP LORI, LIFE IS WAITING FOR YOU!



And then I am awakened. 
Fully Awake and ready to continue the journey. However, with each awakening
there is much-gained hope and dreams that I can't wait to begin...

Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. 
I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, 
believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.”
― Louisa May Alcott


The above song is from one of my favorite singers, Julia Westlin from Sweden.
She is an independent musician that does extraordinary acapella covers and also composes
many of the beautiful songs that she sings. HERE you can check out her Youtube channel.

The next thing I would like to mention is that once again I used a location I visited 
not too long ago for my "My Love, What Is The Color Of Heaven?" blog post back in January.
That post was for one of "Our Moments Together" sections which I love to do. 
This section is based on the things Steppenwolf and I tell each other when we are together. ;)

This beautiful location, The Outer Garden  (Moderate), it's been one of my favorite places
in Second Life for many years. For me, this place feels a little like heaven, soft and pure.
You know, I do long for a glimpse of heaven...



I leave you now with Julia's beautiful quote.
Show kindness to all living things, and it will show you kindness back


Credits
Jourda x Queen Cover-Up Dress White ● . Doe . Love on a wire .

No comments:

Post a Comment