So Much For Skydiving

Great Profiles 🏮Olga Navarita


Hello Beautiful World!
Who doesn't like a good profile and if it's one that makes us laugh, even better, right?
I appreciate so much people that really put an effort to make their profiles interesting,
funny, or inspirational. During my outings, I got to say it is one of my favorite things to do.
Sometimes there's been profiles that have shocked me with their negativity, still, for that same
reason, they can still be considered interesting. Interesting to me is when what I read makes me
go "aww", "lol", or "wtf!", in other words, gets a reaction from me.


Today while exploring Raion No Su (Moderate) and checking out profiles, I came upon Olga's
Her profile made me laugh from beginning to end and remember, that laughter is a gift that can turn
a bad day into an amazing one. ;)

"If at first you don’t succeed . . . so much for skydiving."

This is just one of the many things that made me laugh from her profile.
By the way, Olga is an excellent Second Life photographer. HERE  you can check out her work.




I leave you now with more of some of the funny lines I got to enjoy from her profile.
Take care and continue to spread kindness to others around you.

Much Love,
Lori Novo


Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
The lesbians next door bought me a Rolex for my birthday.
 I think they misunderstood me when i said i wanna watch.
This morning I was beaten up by a  woman in an elevator.
I was staring at her boobs and she said "Press One?"
So I did...
I don't remember much after that.
i have sexdaily...... I MEAN dyslexia!! Fukc 
Some days I might seem like an attention-seeking missile. Duck and cover if necessary.
Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment