Somewhere In The Dead South


Hello Beautiful World!
Don't you just feel spoiled when you get a lot of what you like?
Give me more... more... more...
And that is exactly what she does. She just keeps giving us more and more.
Does that mean that she loves us so much that the giving has no end?
This is a HUGE shout-out to our Cica Ghost that keeps creating these amazing sims.
So creative, fun, magical, and all the rest of the cool adjectives you can think of.

Welcome
this is

AAAAHHHHH
you are killing me with your beautiful sims, I feel so spoiled and loved. ;)

HIT IT BAYER & LUCIANO!




 
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please, don't take my sunshine away...
 

Grey skies and dead trees Somewhere in Second Life, and a beautiful couple playing music in the
middle of it all, what more can you ask for. BAYER (leeelife) and Luciano Viana (v127976) added 
entertainment to all comers in this dry land. They surely made me look twice as I walked by them
but then again, I had already spotted Luciano's orange shorts from a mile away. He was the only one
wearing a bright color that couldn't go unmissed.
OUCH, my eyes!

His orange shorts were the primary attraction to all visitors since they were the only thing that stood out
in this dry land. "What is that?" I could almost hear the people around me saying. But once you dare
get closer to them, you then would realize it was two beautiful people, in a beautiful moment, adding
color and music to the already beautiful, but colorless land.


 
The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I bowed my head and I cried...
 

Is this the south, where I live (South Texas)?
Where home yards are so dry that even the trees look for some shade from the hot sun?
Where temperatures can reach the three-digit degree most days during summertime, like yesterday and the
day before and the rest of the days in the past months?
Where you can fry eggs on the sidewalk and melt an ice cube in less than 10 seconds?
Where you need to take showers at least five times a day just so you won't stink like a skunk?
NO! it's not South Texas but The Dead South, that could easily be a perfect name for Cita's new
sim Somewhere.

The Dead South is a band I just discovered when I was working on my Roasted Lambs & Lazy Cats
blog post back in June. I immediately fell in love with their music and can't stop listening to them now.
This band is a group of four Canadian friends that got together back in 2012 to make folk-bluegrass
music. The band members have changed a little since they first started but their music continues to
be just as amazing as on the first day.

 
You told me once, dear, you really loved me
And no one else could come between
But now you've left me to love another
You have shattered all of my dreams...
 


This is all for now my beautiful people.
Now go out there and fry an egg, I mean, go pay a visit to Somewhere by Cica Ghost.
Another beautiful sim from this incredible artist. And remember, if you can, show some
Linden love during your visit. All donations, big and small are so greatly appreciated.

Hot HOT Hot
Sunny Day!
Much Love,
Lori Novo


Credits
CHAIN - Leona Hair
LaGyo_Violetta Tassel Earrings
LaGyo_Erin Flower Crown
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!

Designer Sissy Pessoa   My Baiastice Inventory  My Baistice Blog Posts


- Ykord Outfit Set
Available in 16 colors / Each color HUD: Top Solid & Lace- Hide/Show Pockets
Fat Pack 50% OFF All colors by HUD +10+10 Bonus
Mix & Match Top and shorts colors only by fat pack HUD
EbodyReborn - Kupra - Hourglass - Legacy - Kupra - Maitreya - M Petite



Available in 16 colors / Fat Pack 50% OFF all colors by HUD + 10 Bonus
EbodyReborn - Kupra - Hourglass - TMP Legacy - Maitreya

1 comment:

  1. Parabéns pelo belo trabalho feliz por fazer parte dele...

    ReplyDelete