Tourtour de Prouvenco

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE


“My soul is a hidden orchestra; 
I know not what instruments, what fiddlestrings and harps, 
drums and tamboura I sound and clash inside myself. 
All I hear is the symphony.”
― Fernando Pessoa




Hello Beautiful World!
The other day I spent some time at a beautiful sim with four parts to it, two on the ground
and two in the sky. The two in the sky are the Space and Red rooms. Both, are more private, but I
am not including any pictures for those areas so you need to check them out yourselves.


Welcome
this is

Description
Tourtour is a small French Provencal village where you can relax by the sea 
and listen to the best DJs of the second life at the Blue note ' Club evenementiels 
DJs LIVE ' editors picks... Annisss Moreau (annisss) ♥


And please meet Annisss Moreau (annisss), this beautiful sim's owner.


Just a little advice before I invite you to visit  Tourtour deProuvenco, be aware that most sitting areas
have adult animations. I sat down on one of the chairs surrounded by some visitors and found myself
in a very embarrassing adult, pose situation. I couldn't get up fast enough so when I did, I ran and hid
under a rock. :P


The above pictures are on one side of the sim. That is the commercial and entertainment area.
For a moment I noticed a gentleman sitting at the Piano Bar having a beer, his name was Chris, and he
looked very much like the great photographer Chris on Flickr but I was too shy to ask him if that
was him. Now I will never know. :(

The pictures below are from the other side.
The first one I took standing on a rooftop which was one of my favorite things to do when I first started
Second Life. Standing and sitting on rooftops and climbing trees was what caused my friends to
start calling me little monkey. :P

Time for my ZZzzZZzz my beautiful people!
Much Love,
Lori Novo

Credits On Me
KUNGLERS - Tabata Set
-Sorumin- Boho Dress
Thalia Heckroth - Astrid Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment