Village of Ahiru

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE


私は永遠にあなたを愛します...

and...
And there he stood. in front of me. looking deep into my eyes, reaching my soul.
and all over again, I found myself, like every day, falling deeper in love with this man.
And his silence spoke to me a million words. All beautiful and loving.
And I couldn't stop looking into his eyes. I didn't want to stop.
Because in his eyes I saw heaven.
And the need to become one with him ran wildly through my body.
desperate in all my senses.
and all my will.
"Take me home" I pleaded in a whisper.
and his arms surrounded my warm body
and I closed my eyes
and in his arms, I was home.




Hello Beautiful World!
Yesterday I had the good fortune of running into a young lady with a profile filled with several LM
to Asian-themed sims. I saved all the LM with the intention of checking them out so I can share with
you my favorite ones. This one that I am sharing with you today is actually my #1 favorite one.


Welcome!
This is
(Moderate)

══SIM'S DESCRIPTION FROM NC!══
An Edo-inspired village. You and your friends are welcome to enjoy all the
menities that this landscape has to offer. Ahiru SIM supports several local shops, a picturesque hilltop
shrine, a relaxing onsen, and many more hidden gems for you to discover as you explore. The landscape
is ever-changing as we progress through the seasons. Please keep in mind this SIM is rated moderate so
be considerate and avoid nudity and sexual activity on the SIM.
══Flickr Group══


When you first arrive at this beautiful sim, you will find at the landing point the Kimonos Steppenwolf
and I are wearing. They are a Free Gift for all visitors. Sim's rules and a  map with TP's to different parts
of the sim are also located at the landing point.



By using the land's map I was able to better locate beautiful spots on this land that otherwise
I would have never found. One of them was the cave. Even though I failed to find an entrance to it,
with my cam I was able to locate its interior.

The following are the rest of the pictures I took during my visit to Village of Ahiru.
By clicking on them you can view a larger size.

Hope you take some time to visit this beautiful sim and take many pictures like I did.
I always enjoy going back to all my Exploring Second Life blog posts to re-live the exciting
times when I explored a new beautiful sim.

Keep happy, keep kind and never stop dreaming.
Much Love,
Lori Novo

Credits On Me
TRUTH Eternity Hair ● Just Magnetized - Classic Liner set 03 ● Hair Sticks [Glitzz] Kodaya Set
 Earrings ~ [ kunst ] - Alba Set ● kotte - cherry blossom umbrella
WLS: Fairy Blue (Paulina)

No comments:

Post a Comment