Hello World!

THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE


Hello Beautiful World!
I want to give a shout-out to a beautiful lady that is absolutely a bright ray of sunshine
wherever she goes. Meet Heather Schlag.

Heather is the kind of person that makes everyone feel like a friend, someone she has known for years.
Her friendly hello's together with the warmest smile is what you will get every time you see her.
That is something I love and appreciate so much from a person. A simple hello even if it's coming from
a total stranger can truly make someone's day. It is the acknowledgment of "I see you. You exist and your
presence in this world is special and important."

Fortunate for me, Heather and I are no strangers to each other. We actually get to see each other
every day. And every day I know I'll be getting that wonderful gift of a genuine-friendly hello from her.

Thank you Heather, Hugs!

“Each time a person passes by you and you say 'hello', 
imagine that person turning into a candle. 
The more positivity, love and light you reflect, 
the more light is mirrored your way. 
Sharing beautiful hellos is the quickest way to earn spiritual brownie points. 
You should start seeing hellos as small declarations of faith. 
Every time you say hello to a stranger, 
your heart acknowledges over and over again that we are all family.”
― Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute the Sun: The Writings of Suzy Kassem

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Take care of each other and cascade those hellos everywhere you go, even to your dogs and cats. :P
Much love,
Lori Novo

Heather Schlag: oooooh wow :) , 
this really means a lot to me , 
thank you so much for your kind words 
and the amazing pictures that you made from me :) , 
and hearing a well ment hello from some one also puts a smile on my face :) ,
 it is a pleasure knowing you Lori and I consider you as a good friend of mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment