Dragon On a Bloody Sky

 CAPTURING TEMPURA ISLAND


“Beware the darkness of dragons,
Beware the stalker of dreams,
Beware the talons of power and fire,
Beware one who is not what she seems.

Something is coming to shake the earth,
Something is coming to scorch the ground..."
― Tui T. Sutherland




Hello Beautiful World!
It is not every day that you get to see Tempura's sky and water tinted all in blood, but today was one of those days.
It just had to be to properly welcome an unusual visitor to our beautiful island,
Brandon Mazski (emtume), the dragon!

“What do you know about dragons?”
“They're big, scaly, four-legged creatures with wings who terrorized small villages
until a virgin was offered up as a sacrifice.”
He grinned again. “I do miss the virgins.”
― Katie MacAlister

I miss the virgins too. I miss the time when I was one of them and... :P
Anyways, I honestly doubt that any virgins will be found on our island to offer to this dragon.
At least not today. :P
Every once in a while a virgin will stop by to then immediately leave once she starts getting Imed
by some of the pervs and flirters that frequent the island every day. Now, don't get me wrong, not all
men in Tempura are bad, most are truly very polite and respectful gentlemen that I enjoy chatting with.
They know how to be respectful and not cross any lines, others, oh well, not so much.


But going back to Brandon the dragon,
Oh Brandon, what a beautiful dragon you are, so majestic sitting on the highest point of our beautiful
golden ballroom while overlooking the land below in search of something, perhaps a virgin?
Now, don't look at me, I already made it clear I am not one of them, however, I too was one
of you many, many years ago.

I was FIRE, the dragon that loved to wear beautiful hats while flying in the sky and blowing fire.
I too looked for virgins, male virgins that is, and use them as toothpicks. :P

HERE, you can see me as a dragon.


Anyways, love how lately I have been coming upon so many interesting people to blog about
in our Tempura Island. What will be next? I excitedly wonder.
Maybe the next dragon you will be seeing there will be me. Being human Lori is just too hard
most times. Too many heartbreaks I tell you. Becoming again a dragon would make my Second Life
so much easier. That is something to really think about. That would also save me a lot of money
on clothes and toothpicks. ;)

Take care now!
Much love,
Lori Novo

WLS Used: [TOR] HORROR - Bloody Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment