A Cat Is a Symphony In Disguise

THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE




"Ha Hee!
Nothing is ever as it seems, like a cat saying "Ha Hee"
It might sound like random noise to you, but to me it's an uplifting tune
Ha Hee!
Music is everywhere my friend, so open your heart and you will ascend
To the heights that only angels see, let's sing it together the song of "Ha Hee"
Ha Hee!
Open your heart and let the music flow in, awaken the universe that’s laying within
This life can be magic if you open your eyes, a cat is a symphony in disguise."
-lyrics


Hello Beautiful World!
Please meet our man of the hour, or in this case, cat of the hour.

Mr Kitty (vinje)
11 Years & 4 Months in Second Life

I met Mr Kitty during one of my trips to the current Arcade event the other day.
I thought I had heard a purr coming from the other side of the carousel and to my
surprise I found a kitty standing so elegantly and looking so friendly and approachable. :P
You know what a big sucker for cats I am so I just had to IM him to say hello.
And I was correct, Mr Kitty turned out to be as friendly and approachable as I had sensed him to be.


Then I noticed this picture in his profile and thought, that can't possibly apply to me,
nah, there's no way. :P But just in case, I'll just start carrying cat treats in my pocket
for the next time I run into another kitty. We all know how much they love those things... ;)

Now, I know that Mr Kitty may not look so much like a kitty, but trust me, he is 100% feline.
There's no doubt in my mind that he isn't, I know a kitty when I see one.
Other than being a kitty, Mr Kitty is also the owner of the Bayou Chat Noir (Moderate)
which I plan to make our next exploring destination for this week. I'll make sure to
pack a couple of kitty treats just in case I run into him again.

Being a cat lover 100% you can just imagine how this post really brings a smile to my face.
It is always nice to meet other people who like cats as much as I do. Thank you so much Mr Kitty
for making my day! It is not every day that I have the honor of running into such a distinguished
kitty like yourself.


Well, this is all for now my beautiful people.
I have added a list on READ MORE of the items Mr Kitty was wearing at the time I took his picture.
Til the next time, don't forget to wear your most beautiful smile. Over & out!

Much love,
Lori Novo

Credits On Me
pr!tty - Tory Hair (Store Closed Temporarily) ● !13ACT -  Miyu Ears  - Black ● S&P dress Countess STEEL

Some of Mr Kitty (vinje) Credits
====================
[NikotiN] Pyramid Cigar - Nextgen (Mouth)
/ HEAD / lel EvoX DEVON 3.1
[ Aspect ] Skull Septum BLACK
[BODY] Legacy (m) (1.6)
[NikotiN] Pyramid Cigar - Nextgen (Hand/Pack)
[NikotiN] Pyramid Cigar - Nextgen (Lighter)
Badwolf - David Earrings (Evox Male)
Hotdog+Nekros - Bad luck charm .
[Deadwool] The Dandy - belt - black
[Deadwool] The Dandy - formal trousers (shadowed) - taupe
[Deadwool] Fedora hat - grey
DON'T DUP Slither Lance Piercing
[Deadwool] The Dandy - shirt+tie+vest - barleycorn taupe
[Deadwool] The Dandy - formal jacket - barleycorn taupe 
 [ContraptioN] Dapper Dandy's Gloves *???* A Gianni
[Deadwool] Oxford shoes - Gianni

4 comments:

  1. During Mardi Gras, he was dressed similar to this. He and I have been friends for many years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very distinguished gentle-kitty, kind and very friendly. It has to be a great blessing to have a friend like him. Thank you so much for your comment! :))

      Delete
  2. He is very handsome and women should give him their phone numburrrs and catnip 😸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha dear "Anonymous", I bet he gets a lot of them. As for me, I am carrying now a good supply of delicious cat snacks for the next time I run into him. Thank you so much for your comment! :))

      Delete