Eww Vibes



Happy HAPPY Monday Everyone!

“Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide
that today will be the best day of your life.”
― Ken Poirot

Let me start by showing you one of my favorite things in my home and that is my pink
"Vibes Framed Print" probably inspired by the 1995, American film "Clueless" starting Alicia Silverstone.


I remember the day I first watched this movie and for weeks to come, "Ewww, as if, you wish"
became a daily part of my vocabulary. :P


As you all know, every Monday I wake up very excited about what the new week has in store for me.
Unfortunately, this past week my kitty Mr. Beast went to sleep, let's put it that way, but
I will not rest until I get him back, awake, playful, and loving like before. That is the number one
thing I'll be working on this week. As for the blog, I already have two blog posts lined up for you for this week.
One is a paparazzi post which is very much overdue featuring some very wonderful people.
The other one features a very interesting person who caught my eye at the Arcade Event yesterday.
Plus our usual exploring Second Life and fashion, and more, can't wait! ;)


Got to run for now but I'll be back later.
Hope your Monday is like a rainbow, colorful and beautiful...



Much love,
Lori Novo

Credits On Me
Kimberly ~ Sintiklia Hair ● Blume. Feel Pretty Headband ● No Cabide :: Heart Set [Old Gift] Earrings & Glasses
Vibing -- Leila Rings -- Gold ● Bipolar - Rose Sweater - Peach SKS ● {ViSion} // Ivory Leggings - FATPACK - GIFT <3

No comments:

Post a Comment