Funny Girl

OUR MOMENTS TOGETHER


Hello my Friends!
As you can see, I've got a nose job thanks to Steppenwolf who insists on calling me "funny girl".
No matter what I write or say, passionate, romantic, or scary, he always finds it funny.
So I told him next time he called me "funny" I would be putting on a clown nose.
Tonight, once again he called me "funny" and immediately the nose went on, I already had it on
hand waiting for the moment to come.

Lori Novo: baby am I sooo special to you?
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): yes baby
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): muazzz
Lori Novo: that sounds so plain
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): oh you're funny



Lori Novo: there! :P
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): why you got a red nose?
Lori Novo: you said I am funny
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): haha
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): now you're being goofy too?
Lori Novo: I'll be wearing it all the time when we are together :P


Lori Novo: this is my new look
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): well it won't look good on the fashionista circuit
Lori Novo: no baby, just with u
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): :P
Lori Novo: love you :P
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): te amo


While we were dancing, I am not sure what he was trying to do but he lost his pants and shoes.
I was very tempted to take a picture of his butt for the blog but he would have kicked my butt, sorry. :P

Lori Novo: oh babyyy ur pants?
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): lost my pants
Lori Novo: u lost them
Lori Novo: omg they gonna see you
Lori Novo: PICTURE TIME! lol
Lori Novo: they gonna see ur crack in the blog :O
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): wiseacre
Lori Novo: looool
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): better not
Lori Novo: idk baby, sometimes I have no control
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): hahah
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): whats on my feet?
Lori Novo: omg lol
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): what are they
Lori Novo: lol idk baby, you are the one wearing them
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): they are adidas sandals
Lori Novo: they don't look like adidas sandals
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): and i was wearing them under my shoes too
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): no wonder my toes hurt
Lori Novo: lol baby

OMG, my baby is so silly!


If you say it three times, it will come true. ;)

Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): i wish i wish i wish  I could  take
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): your red nose off!!
Lori Novo: lol ok ok :P
Lori Novo: THERE!
(steppen.crescendo): my baby's back!
Lori Novo: muahhhh
Lori Novo: te amo mi amor
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): love you Milkyway
Lori Novo: muahhhhhhh
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): you not gonna post embarrassing butt shots?
Lori Novo: mm I thought you said it was ok to do it, they are being edited as we speak
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): omg
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): gonna spank you
Lori Novo: promise? :P
Lori Novo: no my baby
Lori Novo: I wouldn't do that to you, you know right?
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): yes
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): well 90% sure :P
Lori Novo: lol

Mmm, that 10% leaves a lot of room for many possibilities.


Credits On Me
Navy+Copper - Dawn II Hair ● Giz Seorn - 'Sunday' Dress ● Our Location: Armenelos @ Calas (Moderate)

No comments:

Post a Comment