Stark and Frost


Owning a white horse in Second Life had always been a dream of mine. But Ocean made that dream come true for me when he surprised me with the great gift of a beautiful white horse a few days ago. He already owned a black one so right after he bought mine, we went for a ride around the premises so he could give me some pointers of how to be a good rider. Once I felt confident enough, we took Stark, Oceans black stallion and Frost to the mountains. Frost is the name that Ocean gave to my white horse. There, we rode our horses up the grass-covered mountains and along the river's bank. My enthusiasm was so great that at many times I left Ocean behind when I would gallop on Frost at a high speed. The wind blowing on my face as I rode Frost, the sound of the ocean's waves on the distance and the great company of my sweet Ocean made it a perfect day for me. The only thing that I could probably would have asked for was the rain. Maybe my luck will double on our next visit to the mountains and we will get to ride our horses under the rain.