The Tai Chi Family

Tempura Island,Tai Chi Family,My Writings,Aedo Destiny,Java Junibalya,Adeen Moonites,Ocean (Oceanis),

GROUP INSIGNIA

My brother Java Junibalya is not only the jolliest fellow on the face of the earth,
but he is very clever too. He came up with a great idea of creating a group that would allow us
to bring together our Second Life family and closest friends. This wonderful idea surfaced 
as we (Java, Adeen, Ocean, and I ) were talking about all the amazing people
that we have had the privilege of meeting and that have touched our lives in an amazing way.
Ocean took the initiative to create the group right there and then for the four of us.

We decided to call it The Tai Chi Family since most of our members are amazing people 
we met in Japan, Tempura Island in the Tai Chi circle which I like to call The Circle of Love.
Our group can also be referred to as the Novo/ Java group. The group has four owners,
Java who came up with the idea, M'Lady Queen Adeen, Ocean the founder,
 and yours truly, Lori Novo. 

We are a very tight group and really see each other as a big family. We keep in touch
on a daily basis with all of our members and I enjoy very much our group chats.
I am one to not want to miss a day to open the group chat with some words for our group...

"Hello my dear family and friends, sending you all a big hug and all my love
and wishing you the most wonderful day ever!"

This is an example of my daily hellos to them, a warm return of greetings follows, and then
the chat begins always full of love for each other. We started the group I believe less than a week
ago and we are two members away from reaching twenty. Every day we get at least one request
to join our group or we invite someone special to join us. Once they join, Ocean and I make sure
to give them a warm welcome and we can't help feeling such great joy. Aedo, my Italian
angel friend was the first one to join the group. Java believes that at the rate our group is growing,
Ocean and I soon will be needing to buy a whole sim in order to fit all our members and why not,
everything is possible in Second Life.

The Tai Chi Family is a close group and an invite has to be requested or received in order to join.
Ocean and I decided to make it private since it is intended only for family and close friends.
There is no fee to join us, charging family and friends would be outrageous since it is our greatest
honor to have them as part of our lives.


Never forget to smile and spread the love! <3